Friday, July 9, 2010

My first ghost(s)

Ghosts have been a part of mt life for a long time now. I was 5 years old the first time i saw one. it was late at night, i know this because my grandparents were in bed already, which they go to bed at 11. i remember that i couldn't sleep, i was feeling weird. i was looking about my room from the window on my left, to my closet on my right. when my eyes landed on the dark wooden doors of my closet, i noticed two white swirls. i rubbed my eyes, and looked again. as i was looking, the two swirls took the form of eyes that then blinked and disappeared. i was frightened at that point, so i got out of bed to go to my grandparent's room at the other end of the house. (my room was the garage converted to a den.) as i walked to their room, i passed by the kitchen. i felt the need to look in there. what i saw was what appeared to be an old woman wearing a bunch of blankets or shawls, hunched over the stove, as if to keep warm. well, at that point i was scared out of my wits and ran the rest of the way to my grandmother's room. i climbed into her bed quietly, because she didn't like to be woken up. as i lay there and tried to stop my heartbeat from banging in my ears, another white swirl began to form in the upper left corner of the room. as i stared in shock, the swirl took form as what i now recognize as a court jester. back then i didn't know what it was other than it was scary. to this day, i'm not sure if anyone died there, or if it was my over active imagination, but i've have had many more occurrences.

No comments:

Post a Comment